046 – Modification to the contingency program of the One-Stop System
March 7th, 2017 in Mexico City.
We make of our knowledge the informative sheet No. 4 of the One-Stop System in regards to the informative sheets 51 dated 3 July 2013; 9 dated 13 March 2014; and 7 dated 15 February 2016, where it is informed that the VUCEM’s Contingency Program has been modified in the following:
- An investment control is incorporated.
- There are updates to numerals of the Foreign Trade General Rules.
- A section of regulatory framework and objective is added.
- The field where the Digital Tax Receipts (CFDI) is declared through the Internet is indicated in the case of remittances of consolidated.
- The phone numbers are updated.
It is recommended to review this publication to consider the prompt measures in the case of contingency in the customs or portals of the corresponding authorities and avoid an impact on your foreign trade operations.
This publication can be read at the following link:
Without anything else at this moment, do not hesitate to contact us.
Foreign Trade and Customs Consultancy Division of
TLC Asociados, S.C.
Partial or total reproduction is prohibited. All rights reserved to TLC Asociados, S.C. The content of this article is not a private consultation, therefore TLC Asociados, S.C., its team and author, are not responsible for any interpretation or use that the reader or recipient could give to it.
- División de Auditoria Preventiva y de Cumplimiento
- División de Certificaciones OEA-NEEC-CTPAT
- División de Certificación en Materia de IVA/IEPS y Recinto Fiscalizado Estratégico
- División de Blindaje Legal
- División de Consultoría
- División de Lobbying
- Gestoría de Permisos Especiales
- Arquitectura Aduanera
- Revista TLC
- Libros TLC